156351 (Ampseal 16)
Does It Work?
Continuously monitors fuel filter and tells when filter is restricted. Triggers fuel filter warning light via the engine computer or directly to the warning light. For use on diesel suction-side fuel filters.
- Operating Temperature: -40 to +250°F (-40 to +121°C)
- Vacuum Ranges: minimum 2 inHg (6.8 kPa) ± 10% @ 23°C to 20 inHg (68 kPa) maximum ±10% @ 23°C
- Pressure Ranges: Lowest set point 1 PSI (6.89 kPa) ±10% @ 23°C. Highest set point 10 PSI (68.95 kPa) ±10% @ 23°C
- Chemical Resistance: Resistant to exposure to all under hood fluids
- Max Carrying Current: 5 amps
- Open Current Voltage: 0-48 volts
- Tested Vibration Envelope: 15-2000 Hz, 8g
- Minimum g Load to Cause False Reading: 10+ g's
- Material: Nylon
- Mounting Port Connections: Mount direct to fuel system with supplied male straight thread o-ring fittings. Contact Filter Minder for correct size.
- Mounting Attitude: Switch may be mounted in any orientation
- Switch: Normally open or closed available
- Max. Switching Current: 300ma (non-conductive load)
- Max. Continuous Pressure to the Mounting Port: 20 PSI (138 kPa)
- New generation self-cleaning switch design
- Heavy duty design for severe duty service
- Molded-in sealed connector receptacle
- External shield, barrier filter, and labryinth protects switch
- Length: 2.27" (57.5 mm)
- Diameter: 1.50" (38.2 mm)
- Weight: Approx. 0..90 oz. (26g) - Switch (less fitting) and approx 1.74 oz. (49g) - Switch (with fitting)